Monday, April 4, 2011

The Other One


New blues tune...



Once or twice, I've been laid this low
Tongue tied to my toes
Now, I know
It’s been said
I say everything
From the heart
Of the truth
No censoring

But with you there’s something
Gives me harried mind
Fightin’ back a feelin’
One should never hide
Oh Oh Oh Oh
How’d we get so
Far
Gone?

That ain’t love baby
That ain’t love, darlin’
I know he mighta meant somthin’
But if you don’t know
That ain’t love

There was a time when I let you know
My mind and where it goes
But a spark that we left is catchin’ all we were
And my heart is beset with the possible

'Cause when we are talkin’
Oh, it's more than words
I know you were sensing something
By the way you turned
Oh Oh Oh Oh
Turned your love light on me

That ain’t love baby
That ain’t love, darlin’
I know he mighta meant somthin’
Aw yeah, that ain't love baby
No no no, that ain't love darlin'
That ain't love baby
You ask me how I know...

It don't come from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment